DOUGLAS E. KOGER
Attorney at Law
Southern Methodist University, B.A., magna cum laude (1982)
Edwin L. Cox School of Business
- Minors in Mathematics and Economics
- Southern Methodist University, J.D. (1985)
- Douglas E. Koger, Attorney at Law (1994 to present)
- Litigation: Prosecution and defense of suits pertaining to various types of commercial, employment, real estate and construction matters.
- Real Estate and Commercial: Negotiate and close commercial and residential real estate transactions, asset purchase and sales, employment agreements, and other commercial transactions.
- Adjunct Professor at Law, University of Houston School of Law, Attorney Communication and Persuasion Techniques (formerly Psychology of Communications) (1998 to present)
- Knippa & Kral, Houston, Texas (1985 to 1994)
- Litigation: Prosecution and defense of commercial, real estate and construction lawsuits.
- Real Estate and Commercial: Negotiate and close real estate transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and other commercial transactions.
- Author and Speaker, E-mail Basics, Law Office Technology and the Internet (South Texas College of Law Oct. 1999)
- Houston Young Lawyers Association, Committee Chairman, Directory Committee (1988 to 1990). Outstanding committee leader 1988-1989 and 1989-1990.
- 1992 Chairman “Food for Thought” fund raising benefit for The Houston Food Bank.
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Bar Association (Litigation, construction and employment law sections)
- Fort Bend County Bar Association
- American Bar Association (Litigation, construction and employment law sections).